Since version 2.1, AE Transfer is completely free. See the F.A.Q. for details.
- Run 3ds Max as an administrator.
- Run the *.mzp file using the "Run Script" command from the "Scripting" menu.
- Click on "Install". The scripts will be installed for all 3ds Max and After Effects versions found in your system.
- After the message about successful installation, restart 3ds Max.
- Go to the "Customize" menu and open "Customize User Interface" dialog.
- In the opened window go to the "Toolbars" tab, find the "Category" drop-down list, select "AE Transfer" and drag the icon to a panel. If you installed AE Transfer to multiple 3ds Max versions, you need to create the button this way in every 3ds Max host.
- In After Effects, you can run the script from the File > Scripts menu. In order to use it, you need to turn on the "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" checkbox founded in Edit > Preferences > Scripting & Expressions menu.
Watch the videos about installation, using the tool, and its features.
If you faced any issue please look in the F.A.Q. section first.